Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #52

 Sunday 3 July 2011

Morning all, tis very bizarre to be posting 5 hours behind my usual schedule but what the hey that's what post-scheduling is for right? Holidays are a dangerous time for a book addict like myself especially when there are book shops to be found so the next couple of IMMs might be a bit crazy (unless my parents put an embargo on my spending :P).

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired this week
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (I needed the US edition :P)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Heist Society by Ally Carter


A pretty decent haul for two days, I will be slightly concerned about going home if I buy too many more books though :S


What's in your Mailbox this week?
LadyV

8 comments:

-Ria xo 3 July 2011 at 09:25  

I love the Harry Potter books and I've heard Last Sacrifice is great Enjoy these books.

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling 3 July 2011 at 12:19  

great books, Really hope you enjoy Amy and Rogers Epic Detour!

The Book Angel 3 July 2011 at 17:01  

Great IMM! All I can really say IS, I LOVE HARRY POTTER! hahahaha

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

Alison Can Read 3 July 2011 at 17:09  

Great set! I loved Mistwood. I got Nightspell this week. And yay for Last Sacrifice. I really enjoyed it.
My IMM

Erica 3 July 2011 at 18:15  

Mistwood, Amy & Roger's Epic Detour & Shadowhills are all absolutely wonderful. Enjoy all your books :)

Unknown 3 July 2011 at 20:21  

Harry Potter, yay!

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mialbox.html

Lauren B 4 July 2011 at 13:18  

You can't go wrong with Harry Potter.
Here's my IMM

Sally 4 July 2011 at 13:50  

Awesome books! Love Heist Society and Amy & Roger. Harry Potter Rules.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP