Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Bloglovin' - I haz one!

 Sunday 1 June 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So I know that a lot of blogger folk these days have started using Bloglovin to allow people who may not want to go to the whole hassle of setting up a google account to follow via Friend Connect (do people still use that? Does it even work anymore? idk). From what I've just seen it has quite a similar feel to Pinterest in that nice endless scroll layout. So I thought why the hell not?

So if you fancy following le blog with Bloglovin, click the link at the top and hopefully it will take you somewhere where magical shit happens and you end up seeing my posts there. Such new fangled technology these days y'all!

Anyways have a good evenin' folks!
Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP